Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to my blog! I'll start off by introducing myself and sharing a little bit about me. My name is Kelsey Marie Crowther and I am currently a Business Administration major, studying at Cal State Northridge. I am 20 years young and have a variety of hobbies that include hiking, yoga, swimming, traveling, cooking, and of course spending quality time with friends and family. There is a lot more that I could say but all you really should know is that I'm complex individual in some very simple ways.

 

I have created this blog to disucss various political issues that I believe are deserving of some attention. Some of these issues will include women's rights and focus on aborition as well as gun control and the controversy surrounding immigration laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment